No birthday is complete without a party! Cake, balloons and children from the Santa Maria Orphanage created the perfect combination of fun for Trifecta Arts’ first birthday celebration.
As “they”say, time flies when you’re having fun and the past 12 months have been more fun-filled than I could have imagined. After incorporating Trifecta Arts as a Minnesota (USA) nonprofit on March 31, 2017, I obtained IRS 501(c)3 status (which makes contributions tax-deductible for donors) and established this website. The first donation was received a short time later and I left the United States in July to execute the vision — to advance performing and visual arts education in under served parts of the world by connecting donors, students and teachers.
To hit the highlights, in our first year we:
- Sponsored 1 Music program – reaching 30 students
- Sponsored 2 Art programs – reaching 90 students
- Sponsored 3 Ballet programs – reaching 150+ students
- Contributed to an ongoing Music program
- Sponsored an Art exhibit and sale
- Launched an in-school Ballet program – reaching 60+ students
Thank you once again to all of our generous donors – without you, we never could have accomplished so much!
If you haven’t donated yet, don’t delay…its easy and every gift makes a difference for these children.